Stamp One News! - Premier Issue 1 - Spring 2009
Stamp One News!
Welcome to StampOne News! - an exciting independent home-spun journal, solely designed by hobbyists for hobbyists. In particular, we want home experimenter enthusiasts and students to benefit from these project examples and be stimulated into creative thinking with the inspiration to build home circuits, science projects, and unique inventions.
Index to Stamp One News! Issue #1
- School & Home Projects with the Parallax Basic Stamp 1
- Basic Stamp One Book?
- Build Your Own 21st Century 3D Stamp Computer!
- -Introducing Space-Time Computing
- -Powerful Dimension Engines
- -3D Chess
- -Modify the Dx Board
- -Wiring Procedure
- -Photos Note
- -3D Computer Parts List
- -PBASIC 3D Code
- -Let's Hold a Party - By the Rules
- -Multiple Dimensional Core Computing
- -Bells & Whistles
- -Power Requirements
- -Tuning the Piezos
- -Waveform Analysis
- -Discovery of the 3D Stamp Computer
- -Demonstration Code
- -Three Dimension Channel Stereo
- -(Code for D1, D2, D3))
- -Harmonic Oscillator
- -Constructive and Destructive Interference
- -Beat Frequency 3D Program
- -Applications for Beat Frequency
- -(Levels 3 and 2 Code)
- -Switching Off Dimensions
- -Creating a Standby Mode
- -Harmonic Additive Synthesis
- -Light Effects
- -3D Motion Mechanics
- -Interdimensional Communications
- -(Code for Dim1, Dim2, Dim3)
- -Deploying the Network Code
- -How to Use the 3D Stamp Computer
- -3DSC Tips
- -Glossary of 3D Computer Terms
- Debug Talk Collection
- Which BS1 for Making Your Own Stamp Board?
- Add a Serial Port to the Basic Stamp One
- Stamp One Specs
- The Search For the Smallest Stamp - OEM BS1 History
- Two Stamp 1 Project Boards - Can You Spot the Difference?
- Simple BS1 Robot Build Ideas Plus Links and Sources
- Why Go the BS1 Route?
- Does It Make You a Little Crazy?
- Quick Reference Guide PBASIC 1 Instructions
- Proposed Projects
- Features of StampOne News!
- Magazine Overview
- Basic Stamp One Notes
Last Updated on Monday, 22 March 2010 20:00